Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This has been growing out of a "scribble". An exercise I do to limber up and get loose before I sketch. When I say scribble I mean just that, a random continuous line in loops and circular, diagonal, up and down and whatever have you motion.
I normally toss these aside, but for some reason I decided to play a bit with the forms in this one. I added a little here, erased a bit there and I'm still playing with this. I should have posted the whole process and showed just how much fun this can be, but I got carried away.
Next time, I'll stop myself and post from the very scribbled beginning to the end. For now, I'll take you on a little visual journey of this fellow as I continue to define/refine him and eventually, perhaps even add some color.

1 Comments:

Blogger ObiDonWan said...

FUn to watch the process. Thanks for sharing, Viv.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home