Wednesday, September 13, 2006

After working on several character sketches, I was finally able to do two characters that I like...the page on the bottom .

Stress and fear of messing up are the biggest paralyzers, the biggest challenges in my life. The first two (top page) were a bullet sweating nightmare, and the funny thing is, all that changed between doing the top page and the bottom was my attitude.

Attitude...what a fickle little word. It can either make, or break you.

I've discovered a new mantra today flowing from my heart... "Not perfection, but emotion." That's what I need to strive for. That's what sets me free and transports me into the soul of my subjects. This is where dreams rule and I am free to play, dance and explore. Anything else at this point is not soul productive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home