Saturday, February 14, 2009

I've been reading The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz these last few days in between my hours at the rink, the gym, the parking lot strumming my guitar and of course sketching in the back of my pickup truck. Its a small book and although my children could get through it in a day, I prefer to take my time, to digest it, to integrate it thoroughly into my soul. This book is one of the best gifts I have given myself. I bought it used with someone else's pink highlighting and she received it from someone else for her birthday, as is evident by the inscription on the inside cover. If you do nothing else for yourself on Valentines Day, read this book. It Will change your life for the better, it will remind you of who you really are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home