Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here's a blog that's heaven sent me a moment ago. I've been going through such emotional chaos of late...such is the way of self empowerment, such is the fight for freedom that you never felt you deserved. Still, fighting the great fight and struggling to finish the illustrations for my Song of Olinic graphic novel, amidst my retail job hours, homeschooling my daughter, being a mom and feeling like such a slave to my fears...
God, freedom is so hard, but so is anything worth keeping. I came across Craig Thompson's blog today and Thank You God...I needed a burst of light. I read his graphic novel a few years back and it hit home in so many places. Its novels like his and Bryan Talbot's The Tale of One Bad Rat that have helped in part to heal some of my life. Anyway, I have to go, but before I do here's one of Mr. Thomson's blog. Check it out and thanks again Universe for your guiding light and the star of hope in the sky.
http://blog.dootdootgarden.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home