Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I got 886 words written thus far on this first day of the 2007 NanoWrite. It took me two hours to begin this new novel. The idea came to me as I was going for a walk earlier this afternoon. Its my first time as a NanoWriter and try as I might I can't help but revise a bit as I go along. I have to admit that so far I'm having fun and I feel terribly free.

Well, I'm off to join my children in a ninety minute intensive ballet class. They will look elegant and beautiful as ever. Me...mm about as graceful as an old warthog in pink tights. At least I don't have to cook dinner when I get home tonight. I put a roast in the oven a few hours ago. After class I can get back to writing till midnight. Thank God for my AlphaSmart, no glaring monitor to keep hubby awake while I write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home