Monday, October 22, 2007

This is a concept sketch I did for last week's Picture Bookies Showcase theme yesterday. I had been toying with several different ideas from trees and animals to children playing dress up.














I settled on the cardboard box and then thought about how best to illustrate it using only three floating integrated panels. I jotted down a few quick ideas.














I could have added more panels illustrating several more actions in between each, but I wanted to keep it simple.














I added a wash of color. Next time I'll remember that the pen I used is not water proof and I won't leave the area of text and my name in white. I think it would have looked nicer if the text boxes didn't stand out so much and my name was lower and smaller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home