Friday, June 06, 2008

Some experimental two minute character sketches at various first stage setups, for possible future use. I'm working without any reference here, as I'm trying to learn to sketch the somewhat vague images I see in my minds eye. The more I try to work out the characters traits and personality borrowing them from my own stories, the more they visually start to come into focus.
I feel like I'm learning to visually see (sketching) all over again, for I have not really sketch in almost six months. I had chosen instead to spend as much time as possible writing two novels. One is new and the other a part rewrite part revision for the Virtutus Key, as I continue to study and learn the craft of script and novel writing. Oh, yeah, and I took a few months during that time to immerse myself in my guitar as well.






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home