Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Working so many hours now, hardly have time to sketch. But, its all good, its helping me to grow my wings, to gather some self esteem, to catch a glimpse of what it means to be free. I live with my heart in my throat most nights when I come home...waiting for the bomb to explode. Most nights it does, but I just say a prayer and know the Universe is watching over me.
Its tough, it hurts and most days I wonder just how strong I am inside. Growth is never easy, but the alternative, to just accept intolerable anguish...No, Ive made up my mind. I'm standing my ground. They say that when the fear and pain of staying is greater than the fear and pain of leaving then you are ready. I have arrived and we shall see what I am made of.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viv are you okay? Write me!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home