Sunday, June 07, 2009


Sitting, Waiting… from Songs to The Dragon King, Vivian Hadding

Sitting,

Waiting
Been some time
Since you’ve come over
And we’ve talked

Its so rare

And when it happens
You set my soul on fire
You give me faith
And strength and courage

You light my world with hope

Of what I might accomplish
And its so hard
To see myself without you

In truth

We’ve never been together
In truth
We’ve never even skated
Ohhhh,
But, its you
Not me the savior

One day

I’d like to ask you
To join me
For a walk
A cup of coffee
Maybe, I’ll play a song or two
Maybe, I’ll even dance for you

Its so hard

This trying to be your friend
So hard to understand
Unspoken words
A look
A nod
A smile you cast my way

And now and then

My bright river Dragon
You seem to push me out
Before you pull me in

Your eyes

So deep, so fierce
They cut through my skin
But, when you want
Such peace and gentleness
Within
Like pools of jade green water
They sparkle and wash the stain of sin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home